MARCH into ONEDERLAND Challenge!!!!

You're on Page 9 of 14
Go to
  • Go Eliana go, I'm pulling for you!
  • whooo, Eliana! Need a haircut? It wouldn't take much to get you to Onderland!
  • Quote: Need a haircut?
    I do have a lot of hair.
  • Quote: hey Eliana, go pee again!! lolol!
    Don't think I didn't already think of that.
  • omg you are so close!!!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow for you!

Well my period caught up with me... 208.6 this morning. Sigh. I've been totally on plan so I know it will go but it's still disturbing. sigh.
  • Don't worry about it CFmama you are doing amazingly, the water weight will come off in now time.... you look absolutely gorgeous in your photo, you're so naturally beautiful!!!!

I'm at 212 today so I'm pretty pleased. 13lbs from onederland!!!

xx
  • Eliana, you will be there tomorrow morning!!!

cfmama, you are doing great and I know you will see a giant whoosh soon!!!

I, however, really messed up today. Just when I decided to lower my calories and go for it, I had my highest calorie day yet. It's a long story so I won't get into it, but I am starting over tomorrow. Let's just say I totally underestimated my true addiction to food and one taste of something sweet and I lost control. It was actually bizarre to watch and now reflect on after the fact. I know not to make that same mistake next time. I am lowering my calories 1400-1500 a day tomorrow and will see if I can bust through this rut I am in. Now it will just take a few days longer due to todays mess up, but that's just what I am going to have to live with.
  • thirding that the water weight will drop off, and I bet it takes some extra with it!!

And fingers crossed for Eliana's weigh in tomorrow!!!
  • Scale finally moved to 214 yesterday and even that kind of bummed me out because it's been 215-216 for ten days. But then my period started and I thought, hmmmm.... 214 and period at the same time means by Monday I should see 210. Now THAT would be something to get excited about!

And this is my weekend off so it's lots of gym time for me. Maybe I'll skip 210 and go straight to 209. Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
  • Ladies (and gents) I have GOOD NEWS - just back from the gym where my PT sprung a surprise weigh-in on me: can we say 206.8? I think we can

Need I say more?
  • woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

and congrats to traci and salsa, too!
  • YAY Ladies!! How awesome!
  • Eliana! 199 deserves a post of its own on the 100 pd club!
  • Quote:

Need I say more?