ThreadKiller XVI-Ain't Nuthin Sweet About It

You're on Page 32 of 34
Go to
  • Dag Nabbit!! I was doing really good on my shed and now I got rained in. Guess I'll have to work inside. I mean REALLY, this is Utah. It's supposed to be sunny and pleasant all the time, especially in March.
  • oh...I thought I heard Jimmie Rodgers....
  • Doncha mean Roger Miller?
  • Quote: Dag Nabbit!! I was doing really good on my shed and now I got rained in.

Were you on the shed - like on the roof ??
  • This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, somebody started by posting it not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting it forever just because...!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  • Quote:

Were you on the shed - like on the roof ??
    It's so bad, everything has to come out before it can go back in properly. Plus, I have the dog following me around and the last thing I will tolerate is wet dog smell in my house. I ainna goin tru all dis crap, just to have my home smell nasty.
  • Quote: Doncha mean Roger Miller?
    shut up....

I knew I should've googled my memory.....dang....

caught lookin' old again
  • Zut alors! My house smells of cleaning solution, lamb, Scotch and wet muddy dog paws.
  • Talking about dog smells...Angie heard some guys talking on the radio a while back...they were saying their dogs paws smelled like Frito's corn chips...she smelled our mutts feet...had me do it...I think they are right...
  • Their pads are the only place they sweat. My dogs paws smell like corn flakes.
  • corn chips in the USA....corn flakes in CANADA...

interesting....very interesting...
  • Quote: shut up....

I knew I should've googled my memory.....dang....

caught lookin' old again
    Well, the fact that I'm actually remembering songs from back then without the use of Google ain't exactly making me look like a spring chicken.
  • What can ya say....Turns out Canucks are flaky can Californicators are corny. Who woulda guessed it. *palm to forehead*
  • Quote: Here it is! Thread Killers Anonymous

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=28817

Old September 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
    jamesthegirl

Default Thread Killers Anonymous
    Support for all Thread Killers such as myself.

If you have killed more than one thread (meaning you were the last to post on it), stand up, say you're name, and admit to your disease.

I'll start:

Hi. I'm jtg, and I'm a thread killer.
    I suggest that we sue for theft of our idea.

We can split the money fairly according to our contribution around here.

• Hi! I am Bargoo and I am a threadkiller, I am powerless .