ThreadKiller XVI-Ain't Nuthin Sweet About It

You're on Page 16 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I must admit my education dismally failed in educating me about beer bowling !
    I only figured it out cuz we did human bowling in college! I never got to be the bowling ball cuz I couldn't do somersaults after somersaults!
  • Bowling, I used to go once a week during the winter season - This year I opted out and guess what - the snow came & caved in the roof. I bet there are people crying over their beer now. That would make it about.....
    48 bottles of (green) beer on the wall...
    48 bottles of (green) beer......
  • Quote: OK Who took 10 bottles of beer off the wall ? No cheating, one bottle at a time....
    56 bottles of beer on the wall
    56 bottles of beer
    take ONE down and pass it around...........
    I'm sorry. I thought it was UT beer and I would need that many just to barely have any effect beyond having to pee A LOT. Woops. But, I ain't putting them back now.
  • How will we ever get there if we don't know how many beers are left ? Butterfly is drinking green beer , now. That would turn me green
    47 bottles of beer on the wall.....
  • I bowled for many years...met my first wife at the bowling alley....

I had my first beer for my 21st birthday in the bowling alley bar....bought by the owner...but that wasn't the first beer I drank there.....
  • Naughty, naughty.

Hm... I don't even know where the closest bowling alley is any more... I might just have to get a few friends together for a game down where they are.
  • My first date was at a bowling alley. Neither of us could drive yet so his mother drove us over and my mom drove us home afterward. lol
    And there was no beer involved.
  • Bowling Alley's now a-days have lanes that keep score for you...no more math involved!
  • I never thought that you could earn credit in college for 'bowling'. I should have gone to college.
    The green beer has turned my tongue - y u c k. I'm switching to martini's.
    Later...
  • 46 bottles of beer on the wall
    and we aren't even half way there
  • 20 days left until St. Patty's Day!
  • LEt the drinking begin - let's be real about this - everybody take down 2 at a time, before you know it the weekend will be here and we'll only have a six pack left..... OH my.
  • Less than half way to go ,Are taking the
    "Night Train To Memphis " ?
  • Was in Memphis last week-end. Had a great time - Rendevoux for lunch - ribs...yum. NO beer there for me.
  • Or maybe we are on a
    "Slow Boat To China".