I weigh less than Hubby

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It is only a technicality since his weight was up a bit today, but it still feels awesome and it should be more than a technicality in a day or 2 when TOM goes away.
  • Woo Hoo! Congratulations!
  • definitely a good ego boost though, huh? congrats to you!!!
  • Woo, congrats!
  • That was one of my FAVORITE nsv's - Congratulations on becoming a lot more dainty
  • That is so sweet!
  • That's great!!!!!
  • That's great!!

Weighing more than my husband is what triggered my first real diet 3 years ago and I lost around 50 pounds but then gained some of it back. Sadly, he gained as well so I did stay below his weight. Today he weighs about 50 pounds more than I do, but we are both getting back in the game!
  • Whoot!

If you'd married an overweight man this would have happened sooner.
  • great, congrats!!
  • Awesome NSV!

I am closing in on mine - I still have 5 lbs on him but at one time it was 20! We used to joke that it was 10 lbs in each boob He is shorter than me, so our BMI was pretty much the same at my highest, but now I got him on that one.
  • Doesn't it just feel terrific to weigh less than your hubby!!!!! For the first time in all the years that we've been married, I weigh less, 13 pounds less. Fifteen months ago, I was 290 and hubby was 250. Sometimes I still feel I'll wake up and this will all have been a dream.
  • WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

No one but people who have been overweight know what a terrific accomplishment this is!!!!!
  • Ummm....this has all the makings of a competition...it's nice to see a chick get ahead !
  • Quote: Whoot!

If you'd married an overweight man this would have happened sooner.
    Technically I did, his BMI is 27 (he's a shorty for a guy - 5'8"). You'd never guess it to look at him though, he has a little tiny tummy and that's it.