FEBRUARY - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 7 of 17
Go to
  • Because I have set up the food at the super bowl party to be in my plan - so no reason to go crazy.
  • Because the scale is sloooowly creeping down again.
  • I will stay on plan today because it is a part of me keeping my promises to myself.
  • I will...
    I will stay on plan because I want to mark for 10lbs lost! So close!
  • I will stay on plan today because it makes me know that I am successful even when the scale is not co-operating.
  • because I REALLY need my eyebrows waxed (my 50 lb reward is a hair cut and brow wax)
  • Because even though this is going slower than I'd hoped, it's a healthy pace and it's good for me.
  • Because a few more ounces will see me to the 25 lb mark! I'm really looking forward to that.
  • Because slow loss is still loss!
  • I will stay on plan today because I've noticed that my nose and hands feel bonier; I like this and I want it to continue!
  • because tomorrow I weigh myself and I would like to see that number go down.
  • I want to stay strong so that I can "be there" for my son who is making a big change in his life.
  • Because I'd like to keep my post TOM whoosh off this week and then some!
  • Because I love that the slacks I'm wearing today were too tight a month ago now they are about ready to be given away.
  • Because I totally didn't kill myself last night on the elliptical for nothing!