FEBRUARY - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 3 of 17
Go to
  • because I'm going to make a fantastic impression Friday night, and I'm going to wear my 4 inch heels and look gorgeous!
  • Because it's my husband and I's 9 year dating anniversary today and we've already picked out a place to eat that has yummy, healthy options, so there's no need to go off plan.
  • because I hit my first 10% goal and now I'm thisclose to being in the 220s!!
  • Because I'm finally getting rid of my archaic scale and replacing it with something doesn't make me weigh myself 10 times and take an average to see my weight!
  • Because TOM doesn't mean a day off.
  • Because I'm one pound away from a new decade!
  • because I weighed myself today and was pleased - I don't want to undo my happy feelings.
  • Because I want to kick this up a notch !
  • Because I am tired of obsessing over this decade. I'd like to obsess over a new decade for awhile!
  • Because warmer weather is coming, and I want to be ready!
  • Because...
    I'm seeing progress!!
  • becasue I'm on a roll with my weight lose and I want to succeed!
  • My scales are finally budging from the 220s!!! I'm at 218 and it's made me so happy. My official weigh in day is tomorrow so I can't let myself down! I WILL stay on plan!

xx
  • Because I don't want a knee replacement and a Lark at age 40!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I like being proud of myself, not disappointed in myself!