FEBRUARY - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 2 of 17
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because I have a net gain of .5 lbs for the month of January (boo hiss!) and because when I went out with my friends to a bar on the weekend......I felt huge and really out of place.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have a hard time putting on my own socks!!!!
  • Because I was able to wear some snug size 14 pants today, and I want them to fit in a 14 comfortably.
  • Quote: Because i don't want to keep looking like this riding/training one of my horses.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudynDcr6CA
    My poor horse I haven't ridden her since cuz of how bad I look on her.
    Stephanie, she's a beauty! I don't think you look bad on her at all, but I bet you will enjoy riding so much more when you're feeling healthier.
  • because tomorrow morning I weigh myself and, frankly, I'd love to see the scale go down.
  • Because my eating plan is not a struggle and I finished my workout already.
  • Because I'm tired of seeing the same old same old 207.
  • Because my weigh-in was disapointing and I need to ignore that and keep doing my best.
  • Staying on plan because plan is working.
  • Because 220 is draining me lol
  • Because I am really *@#!%& tired of seeing the 150s!
  • Quote: Because I'm tired of seeing the same old same old 207.
    It's funny how quickly we all tire of a number isn't it. I just arrived at 207 this morning and am really happy! Good luck with moving the scale

I'm going to stay on plan today because I love feeling this energetic - it's so unlike me!
  • Because I keep jumping in and out of Onderland. I want to LIVE there!!!
  • Because my weigh-in is tonight!! I always feel thinner if I go to a weigh-in hungry! lol Not in WW, but I'm following that plan and we have a little family "fat club" that gets together. So my aunt will be weighing me tonight so I want good numbers!
  • because it's worth the effort