February weight loss challenge

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • I'm not going to call it a 5 lb challenge, so that everyone can set their own goal for the month.

My personal goal is 5 lbs - or more! Hope it's a great February for everyone!!
  • I'm in. I am going for 4 pounds since there are 4 weeks in February. My weight on 2/1 is 165.4 so on 2/28 I want to be 161.4 (or below!).
  • I'm trying to get out of the 220's. From where I sit right now, that's 4 lbs but I think I'm still carrying some water from my indiscretion the other day. I did look to see what I weighed on Jan 1 and I am still down 2 lbs from that so that makes me feel a little better. At least the overall trend is still in the right direction. It is just way slower than I would like.
  • I'd be happy to lose 5 lbs.
    I'm smack in the middle of a MAJOR home remodel project and I'm binging day & night and not preparing meals or exercising.
  • Quote: I'm trying to get out of the 220's. From where I sit right now, that's 4 lbs but I think I'm still carrying some water from my indiscretion the other day. I did look to see what I weighed on Jan 1 and I am still down 2 lbs from that so that makes me feel a little better. At least the overall trend is still in the right direction. It is just way slower than I would like.
    It's all relative - I'm looking very forward to getting INTO the 220s! lol!

But while it's not fast, 2 lbs down is still a lot better than 2 lbs up! Plus you may have whoosh coming with that extra water.
  • susie -

Remodels are SO stressful! Do you even have a kitchen right now?
  • I am up for the challenge and will try for a lb per week.....good luck to all
  • I'm going for weighing in at 271 to 273.....
  • I don't usually change my ticker other than my official weigh in days, but decided to go ahead and claim my .5 lb I was down this morning, so I can officially declare that I've met my first 10% goal!!

Now I just need to keep that .5 off and have lots of little friends join it by official WI next week!
  • PeanutsMom Congratulations for reaching your goal -- that is so awesome!! What a great job you have done, and I've read that 10% can make such a difference in overall well being; I'm really happy for you!

• Peanutsmom way to go on your 10% goal......
  • I'm in...been stuck at 223 for awhile now - I'm aiming for let's say 5 pounds. That's 1 pound for each week, and an extra for good measure. Goal to be at 218 by or before March 1.
  • Peanut- woohoo! 10% goal!
  • If I get out of the 220's I will have lost 10% of my body weight.
  • Quote: I'm going for weighing in at 271 to 273.....
    At 279 today