brazil butt lift

• Has anyone tried Brazil Butt Lift? The trainer says he trains Victoria Secret's Angel models.
    From the before/afters it looks like it shrinks your butt, but doesn't really build one. Maybe it can be used together with CLX or Insanity?
  • It's funny that they would call it the Brazil Butt Lift if it shrinks your bottom. In Brazil women get butt implants.
  • I think it is a gimmick. Not to say that it isn't a good workout but seems too focused.

I'm doing P90x right now which actually doesn't have a lot of lower body exercises but what ones it does have are really good. I've noticed that my butt has shown improvement in just the last 3 weeks.

Overall, I'd recommend a balanced workout program that includes lower body, upper body, core and cardio.
  • if you do a search for "beachbody message board" you can browse the Beachbody forum...there's a whole category for BBL.
  • I have been doing Brazil Butt Lift and it really does work you out really well. The Bum Bum workout is 30 minutes of squats and lunges. I LOVE the high & tight workout the best. I have been blogging about it on my blog.