any success stories following CAD

• I am really struggling finding a plan that works for me that can become a lifestyle change. I already eat whole grains, lean meats, veggies and fruit, but I hardly lose any weight. Hoping that the Carborhydrate Addicts Diet will work for me. I tried Atkins and got sick, and southbeach looked great, I just couldn't stick with it, I have been doing WW and doing OK, but I kept forgetting to write down points. One thing I do know is that I have way less cravings eating no carbs for breakfast, unfortuantely I can't eat eggs because I get stomach aches.
    OK enough about me, just hoping to connect with anyone who has had success and can offer some advice or encouraging words. Thanks!
  • Quote: I am really struggling finding a plan that works for me that can become a lifestyle change. I already eat whole grains, lean meats, veggies and fruit, but I hardly lose any weight. Hoping that the Carborhydrate Addicts Diet will work for me. I tried Atkins and got sick, and southbeach looked great, I just couldn't stick with it, I have been doing WW and doing OK, but I kept forgetting to write down points. One thing I do know is that I have way less cravings eating no carbs for breakfast, unfortuantely I can't eat eggs because I get stomach aches.
    OK enough about me, just hoping to connect with anyone who has had success and can offer some advice or encouraging words. Thanks!
    Go to the carb counters section. Go to Other Reduced Carb Diets and scroll to the bottom. Next to last is a Carbohydrate addict forum. Good luck!!