Another question: What will you do....?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I don't know what has gotten into me today... Been doing a lot of thinking/daydreaming...

So, my question is...

What things have you daydreamed about doing when you make your goal weight? Or, what things have you put off doing, because you were unhappy with your weight?

I have thought about this a lot...

-I want to be able to go on a vacation with my husband, and lay on the beach in a teeny bikini and not look like a beached whale.
    -I want to be able to comfortably walk around my house naked.... I am by myself at home all day while my husband works, and I refuse to walk around naked, even being alone... I'm not modest, but, I just don't want to catch a glimpse of myself naked in a mirror...
    -I want to stand naked in front of a mirror and not criticize anything about my body....
    -I just want to feel good about myself and the way I look... I haven't in about 5 years, and it's high time. =]
    -I don't see my family very often (I live in PA and they live in OK), so the next time I see them, I want them to be "Wowed" with the change in my appearance...
    -I want to meet my goal weight, and get my boobs done (like I've dreamed about since I was 16)

Some of my "WANTS" seem a little silly, and I'm ok with that... I envy people that are SUPER confident in themselves... and I know that when I meet my goal, I will be able to be one of those people again...

Sorry for the ramble.
  • i want to do the whole Bikini on the beach thing. I wear them sometimes, but only if i'm not going to run into anyone i know! I want to be able to walk around in a bikini with friends around and feel ashamed.

I also want to feel good about myself and be confortable. I don't want to always be adjusting my pants, pulling down my sweater, or pulling up my tights to hide my stomach. so tired of always trying to hide stuff!!!
  • oh, and the WOW factor from family might be nice!
  • I totally agree! It looks like you're really close, though! Being at 123.2 lbs! Keep up the good work, and we'll totally get there!
  • Hmm...idk. I think I would be more confident, not being classified as 'overweight' anymore. I think it'd just be exciting for me to know. I already wear cute little outfits...that was something I would have never done at HW. Bikinis too. I really want to be a loser 8. I'm excited for that. I'm just pumped about looking good all over.
  • I'm going to San Francisco, this summer (hopefully, I'll be at goal!) I want my bf's jaw to drop when he sees my in my killer cocktail dress at my friends wedding.

I want to go to rafting down the river here in town (no beaches here!) and look absolutely amazing in a bikini.

I want to go hiking in the mountains in nothing but a sports bra and shorts.

I want to prance around my house in a cute pair of boy shorts and bra and a wicked pair of heels.
  • I want to wear a two piece bathing suit
    I want to go into the store and not have to search for that elusive pair of size 16 jeans
    I want to feel good about myself by knowing that I made a goal and stuck with it
  • i wanna prance around my house is a wicked pair of heels...notice how i didnt mention anything else...lol...
    but seriously, i just wanna feel good about myself totally again...
  • i got impatient and went to the beach this year in a bikini I practically lived in it. So now i guess i need new goals ^_^ Asides from looking more stunning in a bikini
  • Oh yes!
    1. I'm looking forward to friends and family being "WOWED" next time I see them (May!!)
    2. I seriously fantasize about looking smokin-@ss hot and running into a certain ex or two!
    3. I have never, ever felt 100% comfortable with how I look in a bikini, so I'd love to change that. I'm going to a friend's wedding in Mexico (also in May), and I want to feel comfortable and confident strutting around in a suit

Those three all kinda go hand-in-hand
  • I'd like to try kayaking and mountain climbing... well maybe wall climbing, mountains scare me. I don't know. I'd like to take dance classes and maybe yoga, and will not feel self conscious among all the thin girls.
  • Pin up girl pictures

And yes, they will be blown up to hang in my apartment ala Samantha in Sex in the City (I just won't be naked).
  • I just can't wait to be able to wear tank tops without a cardigan over to cover my arms!
  • I have two:

My arms I hate more then anything so like the person above wearing any sort of tank top or halter dress and having my arms look good!

but the ultimate goal:
    To look good naked... i find i can find clothes that hide this or that especially in the winter but I want to get out of the shower and love the way I look naked..
  • Um, I feel a little dense.... I haven't even THOUGHT about it at all!!! OOPS! I should do some thinking on fun things to do when I get there. Ya'll have given me some great ideas!