Valerie Bertinelli - Losing It And Keeping Fit DVD

• My friend was just telling me about this today and she loves it.

Has anyone tried this, and if so, what did you think?

Thanks!
    ~CGH~
  • i haven't tried it, but i just had to comment on your username.....my name was derived from the same album! (it has been my default username for like the past 7 yrs or whatever). most people think it stands for "cheer girl." ha!
  • Quote: i haven't tried it, but i just had to comment on your username.....my name was derived from the same album! (it has been my default username for like the past 7 yrs or whatever). most people think it stands for "cheer girl." ha!
    Yay! It's not even my favorite album, but I liked it as a username. My fave album would be Boys For Pele.......yours?
  • that's my favorite one, too! gotta admit though that my interest basically went away after Scarlet's Walk. i haven't even listened to the last few albums (except i do like that Big Wheel song).
  • me too, exactly. I felt like such a terrible fan when her new album came out and I didn't even know it came out! There are a few songs on each of the latest albums that are really good but, unfortunately, nothing like the earlier years....
  • I know I'm very late to this thread but I wanted to comment and say I just tried it and HATED it. Won't play the 20 minute beginner workout again. I get a better workout from Leslie Sansone. It makes me wary about what the 40 minute will be.

It just doesn't seem to have a very good 'flow' to it. And when Valerie is confused and not following properly, it's not a good sign. I expect them to know what they're doing because I'm already fumbling at home.

With Jillian you know you're pushing hard, with Sansone it's more moderate but still good ... I just can't really figure this one out.

But maybe you'll enjoy it as much as your friend.