Nashville!!!

• Hey gals!

I am moving to Nashville this weekend and am trying to get in the mindset of NEW CITY, NEW WAYS OF LIFE.... exercising, eating correctly. I know how to do it all, just gotta get back on that bandwagon. Are any of you in Nashville? I would love to meet up for walks or anything at all. I am going to be living in East Nashville but I would go anywhere for some good company. I need some new friends in town, and I figured starting out with buddies who are trying to be healthy would be a good start! We could lift each other up. I am a fabulous pal if I do say so myself. I'm a 25 year old college grad, no hubby, no kids, decent job.... pretty normal. Ok this is starting to sound like an ad... but I thought it seemed like a cool way to meet some new friends in a new city.

Let me know if any of you in Nashville are interested.

Jenny
  • I am moving to Nashville soon...I absolutely love it! I have been there serveral times. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it. Maybe we can be friends when I move down there!
  • I don't live in Nashville but I have family there and it is one of my very favorite places to visit. You're going to LOVE it!
  • mescelestus -- when are you moving? I would love to get together once you get settled in!

Are you on Facebook? My acct is under [email protected] Add me

Shytowngal -- I agree. Nashville is a great place.
  • Oh, Nashville. I interned there a couple of summers ago. AMAZING city. Miss it everyday! Hope you find a buddy!
  • Hey small world. I'm moving to Nashville in 2-4 months (I'm waiting to hear back about a short term job here that will determine if it's 2 or 4). My sister lives up there currently. It's such a fun city. I'm really hoping to move to the Sylvan Park(sp?)/West End area (kinda near Vandy). I'm looking at East Nashville too though, since it's probably more in my price range.
  • Quote: Hey small world. I'm moving to Nashville in 2-4 months (I'm waiting to hear back about a short term job here that will determine if it's 2 or 4). My sister lives up there currently. It's such a fun city. I'm really hoping to move to the Sylvan Park(sp?)/West End area (kinda near Vandy). I'm looking at East Nashville too though, since it's probably more in my price range.
    I lived in Sylvian Park!

Adorable neighborhood. Part of my criteria for buying a house here in CO was that it had to remind me of SP/West End
  • Good luck with your move! I love nashville visited twice and hope to again soon.