Luna Bars with LAWL

• Hi All

I have never tried these Luna bars but are they the closest thing to the LA bars?? And if so, which ones would you suggest I buy??

They have protein enriched ones etc ...

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • I think they're the closest to LA bars-protein-enriched ones would be a plus. But any of them are fine . . .
  • I looked for these in the grocery store in the nutrition section with the other protein bars and couldn't find them.

Are these available in all areas? Or maybe only in certain stores?
  • hmm-I thought Luna bars were everywhere . . .
  • i used to use the Luna bars, but i have been using the Special K protein meal bars this time around. here's the info on those:

cal: 170
    fat: 4.5g
    fiber: 5g
    carbs: 26g
    protein: 10
  • I've purchased them at Walmart and Target. You can probably buy them on line also.
  • I actually prefer the zone bars to the Luna simply because of the taste. I know at least when I do my grocery shopping they're both usually in with the slim fast stuff.
  • Luna bars are great. I get my online with free shipping. Only certain grocery stores have them. In the grocery store, check the organic section. Also, if there is a Walmart near you, go on line to see if they carry it at our local store.
  • I get the luna bars at Shoppers Drug mart. I like the nutz over choclate ones.
    They are 180 calories...really good.
    Its beats a chocolate bar and they are quite filling. I have one a day during the week, usually late afternoon so I am not as hungry at dinner time.

Joan