123 ww program

• hi, i am wondering if any of you is doing 123 ww program, i am new here looking to do 123 ww from tommorrow.any suggestions pleeeeeese.
  • 123 plan came out in 1997.I assume most people are doing the Momentum plan now.I wasn't in WW in 97.So I don't know anything about it.
  • thanks fitbyforty for the reply , could you please explain what is momentum program , i would like to start doing it , i have no idea about it , we do not have ww center in our area ( amman-jordan) ,people in my country also do not hear about ww. i would appreaciate your help.
    many thanks
  • I use the momentum plan, and i love it. Its very similar to their older point plan but doesn't offer the core and flex point plans just the momentum.
    This plans relies on eating "Filling Foods, satisfying choices you can rely on to help keep hunger in check."

The Momentum plan is still based on the Weight Watchers Points system (ala the Flex plan) - but also has elements of the Core plan (based around eating more filling foods rather than counting Points).

The guidelines of Momentum are as follows;

5 servings of fruits & veggies
    2 servings of milk products
    6 glasses of "liquids"
    2 tsp healthy oils
    1-2 servings of lean protein
    1 multivitamin a day
    Choose Whole Grains when possible
    At least 30 minutes of activity a day most days of the week
    Limit sugar and alcohol

Hope this helps!
  • thanks roobers , it is very helpful what you sent about the momentum plan , i feel so excited and me too will start doing it from today . it sounds easy and useful plan , have a nice day.
  • sorry woobers , i wrote last time roobers by mistake , i apologise for this print mistake . have a nice day
  • hi , woobers , can you tell me please from where i will find how many ww points per day i am allowed to use , i have noticed that some use arange of values not a fixed number , what is the flex points ? is it saving points per day . i will appreciate your help.