Winning the battle!

• I'm not saying this is me AGAINST my body but some days it sure does feel like it. Period started five days early. Sore throat and head cold for the first time all darn winter. Alternating shifts have my sleep clock all screwed up and still...mid-week weigh-in: I'm down a pound! Suck that, fat body! I'm going to win this no matter what crap you throw at me!
  • You said it, Sister!

That fat doesn't have a chance!!
  • ROFLMAO! You're hilarious!!! Congrats on that pound, though!
  • you beat that freaking fat into submission. I'm a HUGE believer in smack talk to get that crappy nasty fat to go away
  • You go girl!!!!
  • Oh yeah! You are beating that fat into submission.

BUT - it's not you against your body. Your body is putting up with your shifting sleep schedule, working on your side to burn calories through exercise, etc. And you are lovingly feeding it the right foods, making it strong by spending time caring for it, etc. Your body is your greatest ally against the real enemy - that stubborn fat. Congratulations to both of you on the victory!
  • Haha! Tell that fat who's boss!
  • Wahoo!
  • Still winning, ladies. Down two pounds this morning with two days to go until the official weekly weigh in. Stop reading here if you have a weak stomach.

Pretty sure half of it is the chunky menstrual flow. Lord, I'm ready for menopause to fully embrace me. I have the hot flashes AND the chunky menstrual flow. Life is just not fair.