PNG..Where are you? Very Worried..

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Chickie..you haven't been seen since August 2nd. I am getting worried now. I don't recall you mentioning any vacation plans. I hope everything is okay. Please pop your head in to let us know everything is okay.

If anyone knows anything or have seen her, please let us know. Were worried about her..thanks.

• Jenniffer you read my mind, I thought the same thing last night before I went to bed and was gonna post it this morning. PNG, sweetie come back to us please.

Kim
    336/325.5/170
  • PNG.. there can't be that many people in Elko, NV - we'll find ya!
  • I've been thinking the same thing....Miss PNG...where are you??
  • Man.. I lost her phone # too. I know a bunch of stuff was going on with her puter and things... hopefully she is ok, just not able to get online.

• Can't send her a PM, can't access her web site and her info here has changed too.

Weird.

I agree Dana...we can hunt her down. I am up for a road trip!

• Ok I'm packing my bags now....hey anyone know what the weather is like in Elko???????

Kim
    336/325.5/170

• Kim..I think we should pack light. Very light. Sure it's real hot out there. Hey, maybe I can find myself a cowboy on this road trip.

• Ok bikinis , cowboy hats, and boots - gotcha I'm ready to go.
    And make that two cowboys....YEEHAW!!!! GIDDYUP!!!

Kim
  • Hey, I wanna come! Can we also stop by Vegas once we find her?? I've always wanted to go!

Seriously, I hope all is well and it's just computer probs like Beth
    Anne said.

laura

• Bikinis? Uhm, I don't think am ready for that. But I'll find somethin sexy to catch the cowboy's eyes...lol

Wouldn't that be a blast?
    Vegas?...Sure, why not. COuld use some cash.

• Tell me where to go and I'll be there!! That's where we should all meet!! VEGAS!!! As long as we can keep from being arrested!!!
  • I got lost...
    I had amnesia... forgot my password, was abducted by aliens...who held me down and fed me Ben and Jerry's until I was like to pop...I... um... well... **** with it, I hit a slump, got totally disgusted with weightloss and everything that went with it, obliterated everything I have that had anything to DO with it, and went on a happy...or unhappy binge... I gained, hit a big bad PMS/TOM, swelled, and gained more... which hopefully will go away in the next week or so, or I may just slump again, from depression! Anyways, I'm back, somewhat, and back on plan...somewhat...lol, better than I was, anyways, and got hubby on plan with me... so it wasn't ALL bad... anyways...y'all can stop looking now... and if you're planning on coming here, the less clothes you can manage, the better! It's MISERABLE hot...sigh.... off to get in cleaned up, and to take my walk... have a good weekend everyone!
  • Hey PNG-
    Glad you checked in with us! Sorry about the slip-up. It is so hard to get back on track after a slip and believe me, I know, I am the queen of them!!
    how will we survive this site being down??

laura
  • PNG - glad you came back! I've been thinking about you for a solid week - glad you're okay