15 Down (mini-goal #1)

• I have lost 15 pounds since mid-december just eating whole-unprocessed foods. I know that a lot of the initial loss was water weight but then it continued to come off at around 2 pounds a week. I am in shock and have much motivation to keep going. I love all the veggies I get to eat. I am fitting into clothes I havent been able to wear in 2 years and I have lost 5 inches around my waist (I seem to lose all weight from my mid-section first). WOO HOO! Thank you for all of the help 3FC. I wouldnt have made this mini-goal without you!!
  • Congrats! Great job!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! You're really off to a great start (and over the holidays, no less!) and now that much closer to your goal - how great is that?!

You're right, the excitement of losing those 15 lbs and all those inches (and in the right place!) will propel you towards your next mini-goal in no time. There's few better feelings than being able to fit back into clothes - WAY TO GO!

Keep up the good work - can't wait to hear of your continued success!

• That is SO great!! Congratulations! You're new found energy will take you a long way! Enjoy the new trim you
  • Congratulations! You are FABULOUS!!!
  • Wow, congrats! Way to go!