.+*Weekly Chat Jan 18-Jan 24*+.

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Well Ladies I'm running out the door to church and I'm late but HAD to post that I am 194 now!!!! That means only 66 more until ultimate goal weight!! Crazy that I think 194 is good but ya happy about it!
  • Feral ~ 17....so not the best of situations, but her family is being very supportive.
  • ok i'm done eating for hte day/night. i was going to indulge in some ice cream and well my 4yr old was busted trying to use a pullup to potty so ice cream got shoved back in freezer. do not want now should get back to sketching some stuff for her dolls.
  • So auditions went well today... Cast list will go up at 1am. Ugh. So laaaate and I have 9 am class!

Eating wasn't fantastic today... I was literally in callbacks for 10 hours and had a small bag of pretzels and a 100 cal pack of cookies. Afterwards I was RAVENOUS so the bf and I went out and got nachos . I actually found myself full after only a few bites, so I probably still wasn't over my cals, though I decided to use today as my last "cheat" day in feb. Then I had some fro yo when i got home... So it hasn't beenthe best eating day haha.

Either way, I have dance class tomorrow morning and then am working tomorrow night, so I'll burn it off I suppose :/
  • Cast list is up. I didn't get in. I'm pretty upset because that's my senior year musical with all my friends in it and I won't be in it. Since I was in the final 3 for one role and the final 2 for another I thought something would happen. Suffice it to say, I am less than thrilled.
  • I Will Not Drown My Sorrows In Food. I Will Not Binge. I Will Not I Will Not I Will Not.
  • I'm sorry arts remember, eating wont change it. If its 1am try to get some sleep, at least you will be glad you didnt overeat there will be other opportunities they must have liked you because you were short listed so much. Maybe you can get some feedback from them? Eitherway, these are all things to think about tomorrow