Whats for Lunch/

• What are you eating for lunch? Today I am having a Lean Cuisine Southwest Style Panini
  • I had a Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadilla and some baby carrots.
  • Indian black lentil curry over brown rice with baby carrots - yum!
  • Chunky vegetarian chilli.
    Made from this recipe -
    http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/re...cipe_id=554690

really good...yum
  • Hubby came and got me from work and took me out to lunch at The Loop. I had a bowl of minestrone soup and melba toast crackers-only 1 point all together! Super duper good.
  • I had the small med salad with chicken breast from noodles & co
  • Planning on having a buffalo patty (frozen from Trader Joe's, like a hamburger patty) and some steamed broccoli.

Or I could be lazy and have a cup of chicken chili (fabulous Ina recipe: search for chicken chili on foodnetwork.com - I can't link since I don't have enough posts). I've been eating it every day this week so far.
  • I went to noodles and co with my boyfriend. I had my usual:
    Bangkok Curry Trio with shrimp and the side salad with fat free asian dressing. Its delish, super filling and only has 330 calories TOTAL! For real!
  • I'm beginning to love Noodles & Co.
  • Quote: I went to noodles and co with my boyfriend. I had my usual:
    Bangkok Curry Trio with shrimp and the side salad with fat free asian dressing. Its delish, super filling and only has 330 calories TOTAL! For real!
    I get that all the time when I go to noodles! A fantastic meal.

Today I had ramen. Boooo me. I need to go to the store.
  • They don't have noodles and co around here. sounds good.
  • I had brunch - a huge eggwhite omellette with a LOT of ham and an apple. I wish I'd had some greens to toss in.