What makes you fell good on your weight loss trip

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What makes you fell good on your weight loss trip.

What I mean is not what be people say like o you lost weight but what you see.
    Like today I took my jeans out of the dryer and when I use to take them out the where tight and it would take sometime to get to loosen up and fit somewhat what right. Will today I took them out and they slipped right up with some room in them.

You know the little things that make you go heck yes!
  • I gained my weight about 8 years ago and kept most of my 'skinny' clothes. I have gotten into almost all of them and I have very few things left that I have for 'goals', I've had to but new goal clothes.

I also love feeling my bones... like my shoulder bones when I am in the shower soaping up... I missed those bones and now I can see them. My collar bones and hip bones are visable now too.

I also carry a pic of my heaviest weight with me and when I show people they are shocked and say I look like a different person.

My favorite thing is that my knees don't swell anymore. I used to wake up and not be able to bend my knee all the way because there was so much fluid. I have learned on this program I am sensitive to sodium. I ate off plan and had some chips and the next day I was puffy. Good lesson learned!
  • ur so right Daizy when I did the MRC 2 years ago I see that we where about the same weight and have the same goal

Now I see we are still about the same weight with the same goal, how cool is that! I also hated the swelling, I sure dont miss them days keep up the good work!
  • Diamond earrings...because I am worthy now...and they'll still fit when I'm smaller! I'm treating myself along the journey.
  • I have a long ways to go but my jeans are already fitting better, not so tight, and I am very happy about that because I hate tight, uncomfortable clothing.
  • It's silly but I like wearing several layers and not feeling or looking like I play for the Saints.
  • I love seeing my collar bones again!

The other day I sat on my back porch on the concrete step and it hurt. I realized that I lost my extra padding that kept my booty comfy on that hard surface.

Not having any clothing to wear because it doesn't fit- it's all TOO BIG!
  • My ah-hah...a bath towel wraps around your body without gapping open!
  • Quote: My ah-hah...a bath towel wraps around your body without gapping open!

Love it! I am the exact same way...marveling over the fact that it will stay closed and not gape open. Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most.
  • what makes me feel good about losing weight....
    being able to throw my blue jeans in the dryer.....
    even my "skinny" friends can't do that!
  • putting on my shrit and not worring that its so tight if I pull my arms up my tummy will show!
  • Going pants shopping and buy 2 sizes smaller.. I kept not trying them on becuase I just knew they wouldn't fit. but my work pants were just too big to keep wearing. So I tried them on. and they fit... I've lost over 40". Most of the time I only see the 30lbs.. but the inches add up...

I like the diamond earing idea though.. LOL..
  • wow that is great Meezoogirl

Your so right about the "in" sometimes I forget about them also
  • One of my co-workers asked me if I am getting taller!
  • i love everyones comments. sitting in smaller cars don't bother me as much now, i used to feel so cramped.
    its been crazy that for me it took losing atleast 25lbs for people to really start to notice. i can't wait to get the rest of this weight off before summer, i'm looking forward to wearing cute summer clothes and feel comfortable wearing shorts or sleeveless tops.