Scale Blues

• Hi: Just joined today...what a great site! I have hit a plateau for months now but am seeing results not on the scale but "in inches." I am watching the calories and changing my exercise routine. Any other advice? I was 266 last FEB 2009- thought I'd be further along by now but determined to meet my goal this year!
  • Quote: Hi: Just joined today...what a great site! I have hit a plateau for months now but am seeing results not on the scale but "in inches." I am watching the calories and changing my exercise routine. Any other advice? I was 266 last FEB 2009- thought I'd be further along by now but determined to meet my goal this year!
    Good on you for being so determined! Have a dancing banana

How many calories a day are you eating and how often/what are you doing for exercise? Sometimes a plateau is just your body being used to what you've done to it and you've got to revisit what you're doing.

I've had to really watch my calories since my plateau to get those pesky extra pounds to come off. It's finally moving again, albeit a little slower than I was hoping (but it is coming off!).