sick

• Jest when I was getting back into things I get sick. I love to gather for the holidays but the germs that get passed around I tell u. So not doing much trying to maintain to my diet and loose the few pounds I gained but other then I feel yuck. I have been spending most of my time on facebook playing Farmville jest to pass the time and be out of the kitchen. I got to feel better soon.

Bonnie Harbeson
  • Feel better soon.
  • Hope your on the mend soon! I feel your frustrations though.Im getting over something i've had since Christmas....so those extra pounds I put on over the holidays haven't budged.I am finally able to do some cardio without feeling like i'm coughing up a lung.
  • I've been thinking about you since I hadn't seen you post in awhile. I hope you feel better soon. Keep in touch--we miss you here!
  • I feel ya... I've come down with something too. I'm worried it's strep throat *eek* Take care and hopefully we'll see you back full time soon!
  • Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Sorry you're sick. I feel your pain, stupid cold. It's hard to do much when you feel like you can't breathe.
  • Sorry you're sick. I've been spending too much time on Farmville myself lately. I've been sick for over a week...with 4 boys and NO VOICE! Its not been fun. Unfortunately my baby has been sick for damn near EVER (it seems). Poor little guy. I'm hoping the antibiotics start kicking butt soon. There just seems to be some nasty bugs around lately!
  • I hope you feel better soon.

• This is a lifelong journey and getting sick is part of life. I hate to say it, but you will get sick again! :smile: Use this as practice for all those times going forward. Focus on taking care of yourself and resting. Keep eating yummy healthy foods that will heal your body.

You'll be back on your feet before you know it!

Love the Farmville reference! Use this as an opportunity to plant those short term crops and boost your level!
  • Take care of yourself and feel better soon Bonnie!
  • Hope you are feeling better soon! It's so hard to stay on track whenyou dont feel well!
  • I hope you are feeling better soon!!