AAAAAAAAAAAAA Screaming MILESTONE

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am beyond excited. I got sooo much room in a pair of jeans that I have been wearing that were squeeze in tight. Well my husband and I are going out on a date and I told him I had a lot of room in my pants. Now mind you I am a hippy/booty girl (gene pool). Well my husband walked up behind me and he pulled the waist and there was a lot of room, so much so he could put his whole hand in them and there was still alot of room. I couldn't wait to post. This is only after one week. Today is day seven on my quest for my "Hidden Self"!! Not sure how much weight I've lost because I am not sure what I was weighing and where I want to end up. But my dream size is a 10.

I am so psyched!!
  • Congratulations! That is a wonderful victory. The first time I could do that and actually get undressed without unbuttoning or unzipping my jeans, I was doing a happy dance myself. That is my gauge for when it is time to invest in a smaller pair of pants, lol.

• WOW - that's amazing - and only after 1 week - whatever you're doing is working for you!

You gave me a good idea - I think my next mini-goal will be to be able to fit a man's hand down my pants, too - just saying, it's great motivation and a good way to measure weight loss!

Keep up the good work - you're on your way to your dream size!
  • :g rouphug:
  • woot woot! you go girl!!
  • Quote: You gave me a good idea - I think my next mini-goal will be to be able to fit a man's hand down my pants, too - just saying, it's great motivation!
    I agree! That is some incredible motivation!
  • Thank you ladies. I didn't think about the hand down my pants when I said it. I was just so excited. You all have been great motivation for me. I'm really glad I found this site. There is a wealth of information, support and encouragement all week and I so appreciate it.
  • Quote: Congratulations! That is a wonderful victory. The first time I could do that and actually get undressed without unbuttoning or unzipping my jeans, I was doing a happy dance myself. That is my gauge for when it is time to invest in a smaller pair of pants, lol.
    I had that very thought this morning. When they come off without unbuttoning or unzipping then we go to the next size. Lord knows I have plenty to get me through the next two sizes down.
  • That's amazing and very impressive for one week! Congratulations!
  • Jeans always seem the best way to really see a difference in your weight! Or at least it does for me! Congrats
  • Yay, I'm super excited for you! What a great start!
  • I bet you've come further than you think. If you trade-in for a new size when they are that loose, I bet you've dropped two sizes. Make sure to try on both in the fitting room! I love that you are measuring your progress in sizes - so healthy!

Keep it up girl!
  • wow, i know that put a smile on your face as it did mine. Can't wait til i purchase a size smaller jean. cheers!!!!
  • What a brilliant start congratulations .
  • My plan is to wait until The weekend before Valentines Day to try on a different size. Thanks for the support I really appreciate it. It means so much to me. To have people that don't know me you all just know my goal and you are so supportive.