Less than 100 to go!

• I've lost 9 pounds this week! I just love it that low-carb works for me. Counting calories didn't work for me. We are all just made different I guess So, NOW I have LESS than 100 to lose! I'm so excited. I'm so tired of being big and I wanna a good size for summer. I may not have many weeks with this much weight loss but any weight loss is ok with me Now...gotta start exercising again.....
  • That's an awesome start girlie Congrats!
  • Yay!!! Congrats!!
  • Score!!!! That rocks that you have found something that works FOR YOU!!!!
  • I'm glad you found something that works for you Doesn't it feel so good to KNOW that you CAN do it?? Because YOU CAN, and you ALREADY ARE!! Congratulations!
  • Congrats
  • So awesome! Finding what works for you is the best feeling in the world.
  • awwww, congrats! That's awesome you found a plan that works for you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • Whoot!

Glad you found the weight loss solution that works for you.
  • Thanks guys reading your posts brought tears to my eyes
  • Awesome accomplishment! I was happy with four pounds lost in the week - nine is simply awesome!
  • Wonderful!

We all find our own way in this journey.
  • Quote: I've lost 9 pounds this week! I just love it that low-carb works for me. Counting calories didn't work for me. We are all just made different I guess So, NOW I have LESS than 100 to lose! I'm so excited. I'm so tired of being big and I wanna a good size for summer. I may not have many weeks with this much weight loss but any weight loss is ok with me Now...gotta start exercising again.....
    Good for you! It's definitely about what works for YOU. I loved low-carb living and have it in my back pocket to try again if/when calorie counting stops working. Congratulations!
  • wow that is great! I love low carb...its the only that works for me also!
  • That's awesome! Way to go!!