Just had to share....10lbs gone forever!!!!

• I know you lose weight quickly your first week but I wasn't expecting 10lbs in 5 days.
    Started my diet & exercise program on Monday this week & have already lost 10lbs as of this morning!

I'm gonna let Jillian Michaels whip my butt this weekend (been doing 30DS) & see if I can lose anymore before my official weigh in on Monday!

I'm just floored....I'm not going to expect this high of a weight loss every week & won't get discouraged, but I'm still so happy!

This feels like 10lbs gone forever...I will never *EVER* see that # on the scale again!

Thanks to everyone for their help, support, and inspiration. Seeing the before/after pictures & hearing people's stories has helped me more than any of you will ever know.

I'm glowing

for each 10lbs!!!!

-Rachel Ann-
  • Quote: I know you lose weight quickly your first week but I wasn't expecting 10lbs in 5 days.
    Started my diet & exercise program on Monday this week & have already lost 10lbs as of this morning!

I'm gonna let Jillian Michaels whip my butt this weekend (been doing 30DS) & see if I can lose anymore before my official weigh in on Monday!

I'm just floored....I'm not going to expect this high of a weight loss every week & won't get discouraged, but I'm still so happy!

This feels like 10lbs gone forever...I will never *EVER* see that # on the scale again!

Thanks to everyone for their help, support, and inspiration. Seeing the before/after pictures & hearing people's stories has helped me more than any of you will ever know.

I'm glowing

for each 10lbs!!!!

-Rachel Ann-
    Wow!!!!!!!!!That is great...I also just started and was excited about the 5lbs I said goodbye to! I've also started the 30 day shred and it is kicking my tail! I have tried to do it every other day but hope to get it in everyday next week! GREAT JOB!
  • Wow that's awesome! I always liked that the first week (for most people) you lose the most, it's a great motivation, like your body is saying, 'ok, I'm up for this, let's go!' Keep up the good work!
  • Wow, thats great, keep it up I love 30DS!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! Not only are those 10 pounds history, baby! but you're that much closer to you goal - how great is that?!

Success breeds success - the excitement of this first milestone will propel you towards your next mini-goal - you know you can do it 'cause you already have - WAY TO GO!

Thnaks for sharing - it's fun to celebrate with you - keep up the good work and we'll be here to cheer you on!
  • awww yay! im really proud of you!!!! please stay motivated and keep up the awsome job that your doing!!!
  • That's AMAZING! Congrats.