No More Headaches!!!

• I guess my body has adjusted to the change in fuel. I haven't had any headaches today. My lunch which seemed insufficient on Monday filled me up today. That is a great milestone for me. I'm not sure how much I was eating I just know it took me from a 16 to a 22 in 20 months. So I will give myself at least 20 to get from where I am to ONEderland. I haven't seen that since I was in my early 20s. I am so excited. Thanks for being here for me!!

• congrats
  • I used to have horrid migraines, and have noticed that since I cut out added sugar (to cereal, to coffee) and cleaned up my eating, I have not had a single migraine!

<knocks on wood>

Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful world of your head not splitting in half!
  • That's great - it's soooo much easier to keep on track when you're not starving or having a splitting headache. Whatever you doing much be working and your body really is responding to the change.
    Keep up the good work - you've set realistic and attainable goals so I know you'll continue to be successful on your journey