Shoveling the snow

• What a great workout. Instead of getting the blower I shovered with the shovel. Oh my heart rate is going.
  • I saw your part of the country on the news this morning...I don't envy you the snow...give me a treadmill for my workout anyday!
  • Sounds like a great workout! Luckily, in TX we never have to deal with that! =)
  • Wow! Good for you! I have been going with the just-leave-it-there-and-hope-you-don't-slip-on-it method. That one doesn't burn calories though. Shoveling snow is VERY hard work! Especially when there are ice chunks in it. Way to go!!
  • Oh yeah were getting the snow. I could so shovel again right now. What I am not looking forward is the temps. Thank goodness my gym is less than a mile away.
  • I love shoveling! I just about attacked my husband last weekend when I heard him outside starting to shovel off the deck...that is my exercise!!! lol
  • Augh...I LOVE chicago, but the shoveling is horrible! Our driveway is so long. My back is killing me...but I guess you are right, it's a good work out. When is spring??
  • Aww but spring is mowing grace workout.

But I do hate January and Febuary in Chicago.