First weigh-in tonight.....Very Nervous!!!

• Hi Everyone -

I have just completed one full week on the Weight Watchers program. I have been very good about my points. I've only used 2 points from my "flex points".

Tonight is my first weight-in after starting the program and I am extremely nervous!!! The same thought keeps popping up, "What if I didn't lose any weight?"

Marie
  • Don't be afraid to use those flex points.Some people find they lose more when they use them.
  • I bet you did great! I just joined WW too and will have my first weigh in on Saturday. I have only used a few of my wpa's as well. I want to save them for when I feel like I really need them. Good luck tonight and let us know how you did.
  • My meeting is at 5 tonight. I got home from work and dragged my poor 10 y/o son to the gym for my own personal "last chance workout"!!

I'll let everyone know how I did.

Marie
  • girl your gonna do great! if you followed the plan there is no way you didnt lose any weight...well now that im writing this i noticed you posted it yesterday that means you know how you did! keep us posted