Mind if I jump in??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've posted an introduction but would like to join you here if you've got room!

Misty
  • Petunia can scoot over and make room for one more. It's nice to have you! I like it when the boards are active.

So how are you going about your journey?
  • Thanks Eliana!

I have actually designed a plan with my doctor. It's lower carb and lower fat. Basically I don't have to measure or count anything I just eat only certain foods although the list is extensive so I shouldn't get bored.

I put a goal down of 150 but in reality I'm not really aiming at any goal except making sure I am staying healthy.
  • That sounds excellent! It's always best to follow a doctor's advice and it's wonderful you can focus on your health rather than a number. I chose 135 because it's just inside a healthy weight according to my BMI and because it made a nice round number of 100 lbs for me to lose.
  • The more the merrier!
  • Healthy=good! Welcome!
  • welcome!
  • Thank you C.C. and paris!
  • Sorry Tanee I missed your post Thank you!
  • Welcome! I don't mind scrunching in and over and under for another 3FCer!
  • Welcome Imanadamas!

I chose 150lbs as my goal because it would make an even 100lbs lost and that just sounded good... So I understand your thinking Eliana!
  • Hi, Misty..Welcome !
  • Welcome! Always room for one more. I'm impressed that you worked out a plan with your doctor. Good going!
  • Misty,

LIke Judy Lynn said, there is always room for one more. I think that it is great that your doctor helped you with a plan.

I look forward to seeing your posts!
  • The more the merrier!