From one red dress to another (see pics to understand!)

You're on Page 13 of 21
Go to
  • Good job!
  • STUNNING!!!! Great job!
  • I'm new to this site and am reading the threads. Your pictures are really inspirational! I'm decades older than you but I'm still hopeful I can rock a dress like that some day!!!
  • Absolutely gorgeous! Way to go.
  • Wow..I'm sure you already know this by now but you look AMAZING. You look like you could be a model or actress! Gorgeous! I can only wish to look as good.
  • WOW! Great job!
  • Love it! You look amazing!
  • Great inspiration! Well done!
  • Thank you so much everyone, your compliments are incredibly heart-warming.
    My weight loss journey took a while, so i think my best tip would be: no matter how long it takes KEEP DOING IT. Some of us have more lbs to lose than others, but no task is impossible.
    Say you set a goal to lose "X" pounds by "Y" event and that doesn't happen. Its natural to be discouraged and want to say that its never going to happen. But, you have YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU. So, have your pity party for a bit that you didn't reach that goal, and then get right back on that horse. Who cares how long it takes, because with each pound you lose- that is one step in the right direction towards being healthier, and not in the wrong direction.
  • I'm new to the site but you look sooo amazing I just had to post! Plus, I'm Iranian and we actually look fairly similar, so you're helping me to imagine my own "after" pictures!

I was wondering, what sort of plan did you follow generally? Like, did you feel something specific you did helped you a lot? Basically, you just look really fit and toned and that's my biggest concern. I'm 23 and I would like to get down to about 130 but I am scared to death that I'm going to be all saggy when I get there. My boobs and stomach are what I'm worried about most (and not to be all creepy but your boobs look quite awesome). So I don't know if you ever had any problems with loose skin along the way, but I would appreciate any advice!

• OMG, you look soooooo great!
  • WoW! You look AMAZING! You are such a beautiful women! You truly inspire me!
  • Hey Juliana- As far as what I did to lose the weight, honestly I tried just about everything but I think either weight watchers (which I did a little bit) or just watching calories in vs. calories out (majority of what I did) would be the way to go. Luckily, at our ages, our skin is still pretty elastic so depending on how much you have to lose, you should be fine. But always remember, its not just about a clean diet and cardio- WEIGHT TRAIN!
    If you just lose weight via clean diet, you become what some people call "skinny fat" whereas if you build that muscle you will burn fat faster and perhaps weight slightly higher than your goal weight but look a lot less than that number.

As far as my boobs, lol they're fake. I was born with a condition, which with all the extra weight never was really noticeable, but once I lost the weight the tubular breast became really apparent- so I opted for a boob job.
    Honestly though, sagging in the breast and decreasing cup size with weight loss is almost inevitable, but be sure to do pec exercises which will help with the sagging and building the pec up underneath will help a bit with giving the illusion of a bigger breasts.
  • You are awesome! So inspiring! And so beautiful, I'm a new member to this forum and you. Have inspired me!
  • Umm.. WOW.. You had me stunned. I looked between your before and after pictures many times.. I couldn't believe it. You look AMAZING! Very beautiful!