Im a newbie

• Hello there...

I am a newbie to this site and am looking forward to all the great peoples help with losing weight. I have some questions though. I tried to put my pic in and when I bring it up the picture is sideways. Does anyone know hot to fix that?

I have been on the diet train all my life. I was in an serious accident when I was 9 and from there on out have issues with weight. I have tried weight watchers and lost 50 pounds but gained it back and then some. I tried Nutrasystem and lost 10 in the first month but then had issues with the money and customer service so quit that. I can not afford those anymore and hope to do it with the help of others.

So i a looking for a buddy on here too.
  • Hi!

I hope you find the support you desire!
  • Welcome!
  • Hello and welcome!

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
  • Quote:
    Hello there...

I am a newbie to this site and am looking forward to all the great peoples help with losing weight. I have some questions though. I tried to put my pic in and when I bring it up the picture is sideways. Does anyone know hot to fix that?
    Howdy! Welcome to the groups!

Can't help you with the picture, though there are specs for the size of it: 110 by 150 pixels or 19.5 KB. It shouldn't matter if it's portrait or landscape. If the pic is on your computer, try rotating and saving it and then uploading it. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what will...
  • Welcome. I am also new and looking for a buddy or two or more.