Weigh in day ...

• So - what day does everyone weigh in on?

My meetings are on Sunday mornings - 9:30 AM. I think I've managed to find the ONLY WW Sunday meeting on LI (possibly in the country - hahahaha). It fits my schedule very well, believe it or not. And it gets my arse up & out of bed early on Sunday so I don't waste the day away ... Sunday is usually my "off" day for exercise also. I drive 20 min to get to this meeting. I've been with my leader for over 4 years now. He keeps things fun & interesting.
  • Well considering there aren't many WW meetings here in Holland (or so I can't find any close to me).. I do at home WW.. it's working great, already 46 pounds gone.. I weigh myself every day to see when/if I need to work harder, but my official weigh in days are on Fridays.. so I weighed in at 92.6 kilos (204 pounds).. which makes it a weight loss of 1.3 pounds.. not a good week for me, but of course I slacked a bit on exercise and didn't really do my best on the plan..

I keep my head up though.. 1.3 pounds lost is better than 1.3 pounds gained

• What an amazing loss! Congratulations!
  • Deb,

at least you can look at the bright side of Sunday morning weigh in's.. it keeps you from having those lazy day blues.. I know I have a lot of those Sunday's myself..

I must say, I felt proud of my weigh loss when I fit my big arse in a pair of jeans that I bought in 2000.. need I remind you, when I bought them, I just held them up and though, "yup, my butt will fit in those".. but I was WRONG.. dead WRONG.. and last week was the first time I was able to pull them up and button them without sucking the sag in.. LOL

I must say, when I lived in America, I enjoyed the meetings.. mainly to get out and socialize with people who were struggling with the same thing I was and it was motivation as well.. I didn't want to stand on that scale and then turn around and tell three family members that I GAINED ..

but my motivation now is just plain old frustration.. I'm tired of being fat and I want to be a role model for my two beautiful daughters..