1000 Miles in 2010! Let's go go go!

You're on Page 1 of 47
Go to
  • Let's do it, everybody! 1000 miles!
  • As I mentioned in the last thread, I set up a Facebook group for doing 1000 miles in 2010.

And today: +3.5! (However, I have to take a few days off; doing 120 miles last month totally wrecked me.)
  • Diane, You're a nutty in the best possible way. Enjoy the brief rest, you deserve (and need!) it!

My 2010 goals are suitably lofty for the hope and optimism of the New Year. Focus back on running:

Running: 1400 miles.
    Biking: 1040 miles.

And we're off!

Today's run: 4.25 miles (I'm ahead of the pace bunny, W00T!)
  • I am new, but can that 1000 miles be anyway? jog, bike, walk? this would be a good goal for me!
  • Yes, they can. Hop, skip, or jump -- do it your way!
  • I'm in for 2400
  • 3/1000 Miles
  • I'm in! I'm starting with walking but hope to soon be running (and biking when it warms up).
  • Hi. I've been waiting for this thread to start. I'm hoping to walk 1600 kilometres (1000 miles) and bike who knows how far.

Today: 6+ k. GPS died on the walk and I have to redo it tomorrow to find out how far exactly.
  • Getting back to running too!

2 miles yesterday! 998 to go!
  • Quote: I'm in for 2400
    show-off

• +5.45 mile run today = 1390.3 miles to go!
  • I would love to give this a try. I am easing myself into exercise starting 2 days ago.Would love to add a few miles each day to my routine. I will be using a pedometer to help me.
  • I would love to break 800 this year!

2.5 yesterday.
  • Quote: show-off

I could record in exercise units if that helps. 1000 exercise units of 2.4 miles

Having a hard time getting going today. The lack of sleep is catching up with me.