JANUARY - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today... But, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • One reason I will stay on plan today is because it's finally 2010 - and one step closer to moving to the US in August.

http://299lbs.wordpress.com/
  • Because the scale is finally starting to move again after a month of parties, and I'm not going to slow down my progress any more!
  • I will stay on plan today because it's wonderful to NOT have a food hangover the morning after a party. I like the feeling!
  • Because it is oh so WONDERFUL to have this day NOT be my 1st day of Healthy Living! HOOT!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want my life back.....I want to be free of the fat suit that is destroying my quality of life!! 2010 is going to be a new start for me!!!

Liz
  • I'm going to stay on plan today because I only have 55 lbs left to lose which sounds pidily compared to 135 lbs to lose! So since I'm over half way there, why not keep going?
  • because I'd LOVE to reach the overweight BMI catagory by the end of the year, but making it means starting now!
  • Because I've already started off the year right with a 5K run this morning, during which I set my own personal best time to date. This year I plan to prove to myself just how strong I am, and that starts with staying OP.
  • Because there is an athelete drowning under all this weight, and it's her year to bust out...
  • because i didnt have to make a resolution to lose weight, i'm already doing it
  • because I need to KICK IT if I want these last 60-70 pounds off!
  • Because I want to continue to be healthier and recommit myself COMPLETELY to health.
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to get as far away from the 16st mark as quickly as possible.
  • Because I'm tired of just "maintaining" my life. I want to hit my goals, and getting healthy is going to be the first!