300+ Picture Page

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=78f504a34c
  • I guess it didn't pick up my pic. Here's a link!

http://losintogain.blogspot.com/2013...ress-pics.html
  • Here's a link to my updated progress pics.

http://losintogain.blogspot.com/2013...ress-pics.html
  • Looked at your blog. AWESOME!

I am inspired. I do many of the same things as you, but I have failed more than once. You should be really really proud of yourself. Way to go! Way to do it yourself! Wow! Really really impressive.
  • Not long starting my determined weightloss journey.
    The first pic was me in the states not long before weighing in at 319 in september last year (I'm the big one that looks like she has been attacked by a lake, which I had).

The other pics are from just the other day at 304.

• I just cut off all of my hair yesterday. (It was pretty long.)
    I took a picture to show a friend and hours after I sent it (I couldn't really see the screen at the time) when I used it to update my Facebook profile pic, I realized it was one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever had taken. And it wasn't even edited (except for the crop Facebook did)! Made me feel beautiful.

• dance pohto
    desert gypsys Karen crop.jpg

favourite taken backstage from a dance show - approx. my current size - at least its easier to take a costume in as making them bigger is just too hard, so weight gain = bad weight loss = good !

• Weight Loss Tips
    KEEP JUNK OUT OF SIGHT

They say " out of sight, out of mind' definitely applies here - you're more likely to eat
    unhealthy food when surround by junk and processed foods. Make sure that those unhealthy
    food items are out of the house to increase the odds of reaching your weight loss goals.

PRACTICE MINDFUL EATING

Studies have shown that adopting a mindful eating habit increase your chances of making
    healthy, lasting behavioral changes. Take time to enjoy what you eat and appreciate its ability
    to nourish you. It will improve your relationship with food and may even help stop binge eating.
    Read - Weight loss: 5 foods that detox your body & burn belly fat in just 1 day
    without dieting or exercising.

SET REALISTIC GOALS

While focusing on nutritious foods has many health benefits, your weight loss goals may backfire
    if you try to lose weight too quickly. Research shows that obese people who expect to lose a lot of
    weight are more likely to drop off the weight loss program. Set realistic plans to increase your
    chances of staying on track.

FLEXIBILITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

It is likely that you'll need a certain degree of flexibility regardless of which dieting approach
    you pick - since most since most diets will require some compromise. All it takes is being more
    conscious of food choices in the days before or after special occasion, perhaps, you can increase
    your exercise levels to counter any excesses.

DONT FORGET TO EXERCISE

Remember, diet and exercise go hand in hand especially if your goal is to loose weight. Research
    has shown that making both dietary and physical activity changes at the same time will help you
    see great results . You cannot expect to achieve your fitness goals fast by doing one and ignoring
    the other - its as simple as that!
  • great