I'm Back

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Didn't stay totally on plan over Christmas but I'm back and ready to hit 199 ASAP!

OK, what'd I miss?
  • Glad you're back!
  • I wasn't a saint over Christmas either, glad to have you back!!
  • Glad you are back girlie!!
  • You missed ME not being totally on plan either. But other than that it's all good Let's hit it HARD my friend!
  • welcome back!
  • also not been totally on plan (but could of been a lot worse)...chinese and birthday cake for my mum's birthday tonight then back on food plan tomorrow and back on exercise plan on Tuesday after children are back at school! Don't understand hwo I managed to pretty much stay on plan on holiday for 2.5 weeks but not over Christmas must plan better next year.

I'm sure you'll be at 199lb and below very very soon
  • C'mon lady, let's hit 199 together!

(Yea, I wasn't here either.....)
  • Success = getting right back at it after going off plan! I'm right there with you!
  • You missed us all doing what you were doing (: .....or at least me. I strayed for about 2 weeks and got on the scales Tues to a 9 POUND GAIN. I didn't panic (much) because I realized I had had a lot of sodium. When I got on the scales this morning 5 of them had already exited the body (whew!). So net damage: 4 pounds in 2 weeks. 7000 extra calories a week---yeah, I could have done that.

So, back to normal eating (the NEW normal) and I'll get the rest of the way.
  • Welcome back! All I have been doing is whining about my plateau. Still going strong with that!
  • Hiya DC--I'm back too.....WOW, you have really made great progress!!!
  • You've been missed!! This place is just not the same without you.

I look forward to hearing of your progress towards and then hitting that very pretty 199 pound mark. It's yours. It's right there. You are SO gonna be there - soon.

Welcome back friend.
  • I'm with you on the push for 199. I don't like to set dates for specific weights, but would REALLY like to be there by end of January.
  • Glad to have you back, you're always very encouraging!