First 10 lost!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I hit my first mini-goal of losing 10 pounds!!!

To reward myself, I'm going to get a pedicure. But I am having surgery today for some skin cancer so it will have to wait until Friday.

But I'm so excited!!!
  • Wooohooo!! Congratulations

Wooow.... skin cancer? that sounds scary!! Hope it goes well!
  • I hope your surgery goes well Congratulations on those first ten lbs!
  • Thanks guys!

They're removing some melanoma from my lower back. I'm gonna get stitches and sent home. I did my workout this morning, since I don't know how much I'll be able to exercise while I'm all sewn up lol. Hopefully not too long since I'm on a roll with Billy's Bootcamp.

I'll sure to be back on here while I'm laid up today, how else will I spend my day =p
  • Good luck with your surgery! I hope it goes well

& CONGRATS on your 10 lb loss!
  • good luck on the surgery and awesome weight loss!!

• Congrats on those first 10 pounds - it's so good to get them out of the way and be that much closer to your goal - GOOD FOR YOU!

All the best on your surgery - I'm sure everything will go well since they found it and are taking care of it. Once that's done you can reward yourself with the pedicure and get back on your roll!

Keep up the good work - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• Congrats on your first mini-goal & Good luck with you surgery!
  • Thanks everyone! The surgery was a success. I can't do any intense workouts for 10 days...so I'll be spending some time with my Wii Fit...probably doing mainly yoga and the step thingy. I'll have to REALLY watch my calorie intake too. But I don't work again until Tuesday so I have all the time to make some effort with calorie counting.
  • congrats!
  • Congrats!! Glad your surgery went well..hope youre still going for that pedicure you deserve!!
  • Congrats for both the surgery and reaching your mini-goal.
  • Good job on the 10# loss!!! I'm also glad to hear the surgery went well!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats on your first ten pounds!!! Deciding to do something can be the hardest part!!!