3/4ths the way there. 20 pounds lost. 10 more to go.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I really haven't been on here AT ALL lately but due to me wanting to kick my weight loss back into full gear, I am back to being an active member on this forum

Although I have been inactive on the forum for a good two-three months, that hasn't stopped my weight loss. I am proud to say that I made it through the holidays without gaining (and that in itself is a mini-goal of mine) and actually lost close to 10 pounds since the school year started!

Anywho, here are a few photos of my weight loss journey since July 6th 2009 (where I was at my heaviest of 152lbs) up until Thanksgiving and Christmas of this year at 132lbs. 20 pounds gone!

Please excuse the photo quality and the lack of "full-body" shots. I think you can see most of the loss in my face anyways.
  • Congrats you look great! For me I think there is a fine line between some support and too much support in the way of being online to much and "thinking and obsessing" about losing weight. I know what I need to do so I just need to do it. That being said I love this forum!
  • Quote: Congrats you look great! For me I think there is a fine line between some support and too much support in the way of being online to much and "thinking and obsessing" about losing weight. I know what I need to do so I just need to do it. That being said I love this forum!
    Thank you! You are right; it can become a bit obsessive at times. It's all about staying focused and reaching that ultimate goal!
  • You look awesome!!! Congrats girl!
  • Quote: You look awesome!!! Congrats girl!
    Thank you so much!
  • Wow, you look great!! Your photos are inspiring because it shows that a 20-lb loss DOES make a big difference. I tend to rationalize my lack of trying to lose weight consistently by saying that the 20-30 pounds I have to lose isn't going to matter much, but of course it would. I am just stuck in a rut and have gotten too used to where I am.
    Congratulations to you for your hard work and great results!! Thanks for sharing your success with us.

• WOW - that 20 pound loss really shows - it looks like you've lost more than that - you have lost lots of inches too - gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing - it's always great to see the living proof of the results of hard work and determination - it's also fun to celebrate with you!

Keep up the good work - you're just around the corner from your goal!

P.S. Precious doggie - a Boston Terrier?
  • Quote: Wow, you look great!! Your photos are inspiring because it shows that a 20-lb loss DOES make a big difference. I tend to rationalize my lack of trying to lose weight consistently by saying that the 20-30 pounds I have to lose isn't going to matter much, but of course it would. I am just stuck in a rut and have gotten too used to where I am.
    Congratulations to you for your hard work and great results!! Thanks for sharing your success with us.
    Thank you so much! I'm so glad I could be an inspiration. That truly made me It really is amazing that 20-30 pounds can make a big difference. My weight loss journey really gives me something to look forward to.
  • Quote:
    WOW - that 20 pound loss really shows - it looks like you've lost more than that - you have lost lots of inches too - gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing - it's always great to see the living proof of the results of hard work and determination - it's also fun to celebrate with you!

Keep up the good work - you're just around the corner from your goal!

P.S. Precious doggie - a Boston Terrier?
    Thank you! It's pretty interesting how the shape of my face changes just between 10 pound incriminates. I really appreciate your kind and inspiring words!

Oh, yes that is a Boston. It's my mother's baby, haha.
  • You look great, congrats
  • Quote: You look great, congrats
    Thank you!
  • you look amazing! Congrats on your success!!
  • hiya, what kind of diet and exercise routine where you doing?
    im struggling to lose these 15 lbs and cant seem to kick it up when i exercise i dont seem to go any lower than 135lbs which doesnt leave me with much room when i gain a couple of lbs..i dont suit this weight i look much better in the 130lbs
  • You looks so great! I would have believed you if you said you lost double that! Way to go!
  • Quote: you look amazing! Congrats on your success!!
    Thanks so much!