January Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 26
Go to
  • I'd like to get rid of 10 lbs. by my B-day, which is Jan. 29th. Let's do this!
  • Hey Ladies!

Wow, all this motivation! I am very excited for this month!

I think I'm going to make my goal to loose 10 pounds this month, though more would definitely make me happier. I'm a little behind on my valentine's day challenge and I will make it up this month!

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
  • Hi all!! I took December off of the boards and maintained for the month. I am back in and my goal is 6 lbs this month!! Yeah for 2010!!
  • Well ladies I'm off for a bit of a vacation and will be back on the 8th and I just wanted to wish everyone a very determined start to the month, we are all worth the time it takes to get this right.

Welcome to all the new faces, please pop back in as much as you can it will help us to get to know you and support each other the best we can.

And oldies but goodies, you guys are my salvation some days and the number two reason why I am sitting where I am, in the size of jeans I am (did I mention they are a 4!! lol) And the number one reason is a whole lot of hard work

Happy New Year!!
  • Ok ladies am back and ready to go. We start back to they gym next week and next Saturday the nutritionist will be here can't wait. I am hoping to finally be able to meet a goal I set. I am so scared about setting a goal since I have started I have only met goal one time... It has been a crazy roller-coaster for me but I am haning in there with all the support you all give me I know I can do this. Thanks for hanging in there with me.... Hope you all have a great New Year. See ya next year

January Goal 5lbs
  • I'm in. I would love to reach my next goal. I believe it's 10 pounds. Heres to January! Good Luck!
  • I'm in 9 lbs for Jan.
    starting at 275 so that would be 266 at the end of the month

1/3/10: 275
    1/10/10:273.4 -1.6
    1/17/10: 268.4 -5
    1/24/10:
    1/31/10:
  • Okay ladies...Love seeing people, new and old here! This January will be the first step in a long series of steps to success for many of you and HOORAY for taking the step!!! Some of us are well into the "journey" and still learning...HOORAY for NOT giving up!!!!!!

I will post the list of everyone's goals and such this weekend. I'm guessing there are still some who will want to sign up in the next few days...though anyone can sign up at any point during the month, too! You'll be added as you join throughout the month. My family and I will be gone for a day here to ring in the New Year at my parents' house. After that I'm back on my regular food and exercise plan to see how much it'll take to get to my body fat goal. I hope it's doable in a month. Once my scale tells me I've reached it, I hope to go get tested (by immersion or bodpod) to confirm my percentage. Enough from me tonight. Time to sleep!
  • my goal is about 5lbs for jan
  • @Tummy ~ I'm with ya. If not for you gals and these threads, I wouldn't be sitting here almost at goal. You girls motivated me and held me accountable and for that, I'm deeply in your debt. Yeah, I was the one that lost the weight and exercised my tail off, but I couldn't have kept it up as long as I did without you ladies pushing me every step of the way.
  • January is almost here! I am geared and ready to kick booty and lose at least 5 pounds. On the wagon and getting down the road. Here is to a healthy and happy 2010.

Goal 5 pounds

Jan 1~166
    Jan 8
    Jan 15
    Jan 22
    Jan 31
  • Happy New Year Ladies!

It sure is great to get a new year started and what a way to do that, than with another new monthly challenge. I'm up, dressed and ready to get this thing rolling.

to all the new gals and welcome back to all the veterans!
  • I think I'll go for 8 pounds putting me at only 6.5 pounds away from my goal!
  • Hope you all had a great night. It is now 2010 and I just know this is going to be my year to do everything right. I am cleaning out cabinets today and getting rid of any bad foods that will be a great start I think and tomorrow morning we are off to the gym.... Hope you are have a wonderful first day of the year it is snowing here. time to go have some fun with the boys... I'll check in later ladies
  • count me in! im at 212 pounds today.
    at the end of the month i want to be under or at 200lbs!
    wish me luck...
    -misty