Threadkiller Fantastic Fifteen

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Fab 14 was way overdue, here is a fresh start with Fantastic Fifteen.
  • so here we go again.
  • Is this the freshman 15?
  • What is freshman 15?

Will the dude with the poem show up? Cuz it was too high level for this Mother Goose Poem kinda gal!
  • Freshman
    Quote: Is this the freshman 15?
    Gary, are you telling me you were a freshman at 15 ?? I was a sophomore at 15 , so there.!!
    Sorta reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy,
    If you refer to the fifth grade as your senior year, you might be a redneck.
  • I turned 15 in January of my sophomore year....

But, the Freshman 15 I know about refers to the 15-lb gain many people have in college - going from an active high schooler eating mom's cooking to being a college student, eating at a dining hall, drinking beer, etc.
  • Especially drinking beer !
  • Gary will understand the drinking beer part!

So, if we are apart of this thread we will GAIN 15 lbs? Oh NO, so it ain't so!!
  • Quote: Especially drinking beer !

Quote: I turned 15 in January of my sophomore year....

But, the Freshman 15 I know about refers to the 15-lb gain many people have in college - going from an active high schooler eating mom's cooking to being a college student, eating at a dining hall, drinking beer, etc.
    I turned 16 in Feb. of my sophomore year...and yes...having 4 kids go through college here starting in 2000 I have heard all the freshman 15 stories...luckily it didn't hit my kids....but I think my nephew gained 10 in the NAVY this last year....fast fooder that he is....

Quote: Gary will understand the drinking beer part!

Oh for sure!

So, if we are apart of this thread we will GAIN 15 lbs? Oh NO, so it ain't so!!
    It ain't so...says Gary...it ain't so!!!
  • Mary had a little lamb . . .
  • Either Bill is starting another poem or giving us someone's dinner menu....

I got $5 down says it's the latter....
  • Good morning fellow killers.
  • Yum! Lamb! With garlic, rosemary and port wine sauce.
    It's too darn cold out there to drive for half an hour to get some.
  • Shucks, Lamb isn't on my list of acceptable foods. I need to change programs. Neither is the wine sauce.
  • 15 . . .
    Mary had a little lamb,
    a little pork, a little jam,
    an ice cream soda topped with fizz.
    My g*d, how sick our Mary is!

. . . 485 to go.