Threadkiller Fantastic Fifteen

You're on Page 21 of 34
Go to
  • I don't think I know Bill.
  • Quote: I don't think I know Bill.
    Count yourself lucky. To know, know, know him......

is to want to kick him in the butt.
  • Quote: Oooh! Operator! Can I watch???
    Sure, what the heck!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHldEwMvY70
  • Valentine's Day ?
    Quote: Bill I think we can kill this by Valentine's Day...and then another by St Patrick's Day...or am I being an over achiever?
    I know how we short people like to stretch ourselves but think a Valentine's Day Kill is wishful thinking.
  • Bill ?
    Quote: I don't think I know Bill.
    He calls himself Bill but his real name is Vincent.
  • So cool, thanks Operator!
  • Really my 5 foot buddy...we started this 12/28 and look we are on 306 and VD is 19 days away...and Bill hasn't even started his poetry reading! Well maybe I am stretching it...that would be like 11 plus posts a day...
  • Quote: I know how we short people like to stretch ourselves but think a Valentine's Day Kill is wishful thinking.
    The H*ll you say. C'mon B, you know we can giterdone.
  • Quote: Really my 5 foot buddy...we started this 12/28 and look we are on 306 and VD is 19 days away...and Bill hasn't even started his poetry reading! Well maybe I am stretching it...that would be like 11 plus posts a day...
    I will thank you to STFU, please!!! The last thing we need is a bunch of high-brow blah-blah around here. Now that he's become a MOD, he's gonna be fer trying to turn us all into LADIES ala Queen Vickie. Well, I fer one ain't a gonna do it.
  • OPerator, glad to see you around. You have been away far too much, Maybe if you are on board we can put this sucker to rest by Valentine's Day.
  • I have a craving... to set of some fireworks!

Too bad that I'm basically renting in a retirement community... I don't think the loud noises would go over well with the neighborhood dogs either.
  • Quote: I have a craving... to set of some fireworks!

Too bad that I'm basically renting in a retirement community... I don't think the loud noises would go over well with the neighborhood dogs either.
    OH YEAH!!!! Just be sure to get some of the stuff out of Wyoming. Better yet, my X got some fireworks off the Indian reservation in Montana. Way better than the weak crap they get in Utah. 4 yr. olds get bored with the stuff here.
  • Quote: OPerator, glad to see you around. You have been away far too much, Maybe if you are on board we can put this sucker to rest by Valentine's Day.
    I hope I'm back for a while. I think I got things straightened out. Maybe, Kinda, Sorta.
  • Quote: I don't think I know Bill.
    Look for the guy with one ear.....

Quote: .... I think I got things straightened out. Maybe, Kinda, Sorta.
    Well, where is the fun in that?
  • I'm ready to leave work!!