Threadkiller Fantastic Fifteen

You're on Page 15 of 34
Go to
  • and I was too working in the city of Disneyland...Angels....and Mighty Ducks yesterday...I was.....
  • Happy Weekend everyone! Anyone have any exciting plans?
    Blah! Disney is the last place I'd go if I was in Orlando, (Dunno how different World is from Land, but I'm not impressed )

I can't wait to see the Mad Hatter in 3D, I love the queen of hearts as well, ! I want a warm pig belly!!!

All my plans for the weekend involve workin' on my resume and job essay questions. I got to get them in before midnight on the 19th.
  • Well, my GD is nine and she will be impressed by DisneyWorld. Right now she calls me daily to talk about it.

Johnny Depp? Oh my! "I could eat him up like a buttered biscuit" as one of my southern friends says.
  • Gotta tell ya....I lean more towards actresses!

but that Johnny can ACT!!!
  • Thanks for clearing that up, Gary.
  • No problem RUTH....

but just to let you know....

It always is a GOOD movie....even if the plot is confusing...the acting horrible...sound effects annoying....as long as...

Charlize Theron or Katherine Heigl or J-Lo or....or....

is in it.....
  • oh golly gee...

no one visited all day long...

consider this thread dead!
  • Quote: consider this thread dead!
    But will it be missed?
  • I missed it already BILL....
  • - 30 -
  • I'm back to the thread!!! My son has been tying up the computer with working on his science project and then I wasn't at work, attending a seminar. Don't these people understand how important my 3FC time is!???
  • Good Afternoon All! Can someone tell me why sometimes a thread will say "View First Unread" and sometimes it doesn't say anything?
    Odd... I dunno Cathy, though I think I'm about to highjack your question by adding one of my own... Speaking, in this case typing, of forum questions, Gary how do you get the tiny thumbnails to show instead of the following huge images?

Anyway, I thought that I'd share a pic from my walk yesterday to help with some peoples' snowiness...

It's a fairy triangle!

• Beautiful pics!!! I'm jealous and desperately in need of sunshine!