anyone else struggling today with their workout>?

• I did my workout but it took me an hour instead of half an hour cuz i was messing around....so fustrated with the waste of time..... hopefully I get it done tomorrow~
  • Hey - at least you DID IT!!! I am trying to get my behind off the computer so that I can do it and get on with my day! Have a good one!
  • hahah GET OFF and report back when you are done...lol
  • Today shouldn't be a problem since I'm going to a class after work, but yesterday was a nightmare since I was using my treadmill at home, in the cold basement. . . I think it took me over an hour of saying I was gonna do it, with my boyfriend trying to get me to do it so I'd stop talking about how I was gonna do it, lol.
  • oh I know! I did treadmill workouts for a month and it helped build up my stamina but eventually I realized that cardio was not for me. I was dreading it everyday. I now do bodysculpting bodyweight exercises and definetly look forward to them more. But I still like brisk walks outside. haha about your BF :P my hubby is always trying to encourage me.....he gets this ok lets give her what she needs to hear face..lol!
  • YES! Today I just couldn't get motivated! I couldn't even push myself to do abs and thighs. I half-assed twenty minutes of cardio and did some arm stuff. I've gotta pull it together.

didnt eat that healthfully today either, but we wont talk about that part. lol
  • Quote: oh I know! I did treadmill workouts for a month and it helped build up my stamina but eventually I realized that cardio was not for me. I was dreading it everyday. I now do bodysculpting bodyweight exercises and definetly look forward to them more. But I still like brisk walks outside. haha about your BF :P my hubby is always trying to encourage me.....he gets this ok lets give her what she needs to hear face..lol!

You can lose weight without cardio?
  • Absolutely. I lost 20 pounds without cardio or any working out at all!
  • Yes there is no reason to stay on a treadmill for an hour,granted its different for everyone. But what I do does get my heartrate up and I do sweat! I like the workout I do now and I think that is important. Plus I do some jumping workouts too to push it along