What's In and What's Out for 2010

• What's out !

Expressions like...

# 1.... It is what it is...................
    # 2.... Throw someone under the bus....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

What's In...

Food Journaling... right down to the last morsel
  • The 2010 Census is going to be a big thing.

I just read where Newsweek may be gone and I know crocs are having a hard time.
  • high waisted jeans are back!

lowriders are out! thank GOD
  • IN: High-waisted everything =LOVE.
    Lace-up boots (at least in winter).
    A cappella / vocal music!

OUT: Swing dresses. I hate swing dresses.

But as for things that will be in for me: yoga. Running. Good posture (for the first time in my life). And out: refined carbs!
  • Quote: The 2010 Census is going to be a big thing.

I just read where Newsweek may be gone and I know crocs are having a hard time.
    I agree, 2010's census report is going to be historic..

Lackadaisy - Same here, I love high-waisted skirts especially!
    IN: I've been reading that Hourglass figures.. cinched waists, classic designs (so ecstatic about that)

Out:Animal print.. I just really dislike it, I've seen it pulled off but for the most part, not really a fan..
    Hopefully - general apathy and suspicion will be out..

Personally, what's OUT for me is solitary fitness routines.. and IN is doing things like hiking, taking long walks with friends in the park, and signing up for belly dancing classes!
  • Ok, this is just for me:

Out: Binge eating, emotional eating, mindless eating, sedentary life style and wearing the least horrific outfit I can find in my closet.

In: counting calories, working out consistently, active life, positive outlook, finding the cutest/hotest outfit in my closet.....reaching for my goals.
  • Quote: I agree, 2010's census report is going to be historic..
    Why??
  • Oh no!!! 'I live by 'It is what it is' and I wear low rise jeans because of my belly....Well, that will no longer be a problem as I'm losing this belly fat once and for all!!!
  • In:
    Actually unpacked both my houses and stop living out of boxes like I have the past two years (I have two jobs in two different states with two months on, two months off)

Return of the pants off, dance off (weekly party where me and the best put on ridiculous music we're ashamed to admit we like and flail about ridiculously for an hour - scares my husband)

Yoga glory when I'm in the South! An actual yoga studio is in my lower 48 town and I hear it's amazing and complete with two tiny little old women attendees who can do all the complicated pretzel stand on your head poses.

Out:
    Procrastination!

Me! As in going out of the house and doing more things instead of just crashing on the sofa in my free time.

Diet soda. Kick the crack zero to the curb.

Getting rid of the negative talk (aka cleaning out the karma closet). Positive thinking for me please.
  • Ha, I don't know if I can use the number "two" in my first in anymore than I just did.

It's a little freaky ;>