Here I am

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok I am new! I did the intro thing but ill let you know...I just had a baby...well 5 months ago! My husband returns from Iraq in August 2010 and I would love to be 160lbs...I am currently at 255! Lost of work to do!!! I love that I found this forum I need all the help/support I can get!
  • Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • We are all here for you if you have any questions or just need to get something off your chest. Good Luck on your journey. It is worth it.
  • If it's help and support that you're after, you've come to the right place!

Congratulations on the baby. How wonderful!

You can shed a lot of pounds between now and August. So, what's your plan of attack? How have you set out to accomplish this?

Anyway, I'm glad you're here and I look forward to getting to know you better.
  • Welcome...and God Bless your husband. (and you and the baby 2 ) Keep coming back this is a great place!
  • Welcome! This is a great place to come for support, I hope it helps you!
  • Welcome to 3FC. We're glad you're here and congratulations on the baby.

• You've come to the right place for support. 3FC is awesome! Post often... I look forward to hearing about your journey.

• Good Luck!!
  • Yay! Just jump in and start posting!
  • Hello, Hello! I'm looking at my own husband being back from Afghanistan in as little as 47 days. I don't have as long as you do, but I still plan on making every week, every day, count. ^^ Welcome to the forums; jump right in. ^^
  • Welcome
  • YOu have come to the right place!! Good luck with your goals!
  • Welcome to the group! I look forward to getting to know you around the boards
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby
  • I started this journey right after having a baby also. It was at a slow pace for me because just start to exercise was so hard after a difficult pregnancy. But I am doing it I started a tight size 24 and now a regular size 16 fits great. And I am working toward a goal weight of 150. I am a better Mom for taking care of myself. Having a time goal works great for me to stay focused I hope it will for you too. Just take it ten pounds at a time. You will get there in time. Good luck and Congrats!