Slackin

• Ok I have been slackin since Thanksgiven the good news is that I have not gained any weight. The bad news is that I havnt got off my butt in almost two weeks and done any exercise. I must kick myself in the butt to get motivated to get busy again. I dont want to gain weight that I lost so I must get back into it. Soo Please kick me and get me back to it I need it soooo much..

Bonnie
  • Butterfly, I can't kick you but I can reach out a hand.

Congratulations on not gaining any weight during the Thanksgiving season. That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of it. Would you give anyone else the hard time that you are giving yourself? Treat yourself with the kindness you would give to others. Being too self critical can throw us off plan as much as the holiday season can.

That being said, yesterday is gone and we only have today. You have not hurt yourself any so you can just take up where you left off. Get moving today and eat on plan.

You can do this!
  • That's great to not gain weight over Thanksgiving! I think for anybody, whether trying to lose weight or not, that is an accomplishment!

You can get back on track, I'm sure of it...you came here, which is a step in the right direction!
  • So I got up and put my workout clothes on and did a 50 min watp video. I guess the reason I give my self a hard time is becasue I know I can do better and I know that I am not putting in a 100% . I like the feeling that loosing weight has given me and I dont want to give it up .

I do look at not gaining weight during the holidays a victorey I did try very hard not to go overboard. I am proud of myself for that.
  • I'm having the same issues! It drives me crazy how hard it is to start something again when you've slacked off for a while. Just get up & move today - you'll start back in the habit. Congrats for maintaining during Thanksgiving!
  • Great job getting back on track!!!! Keep up the good work and not only will you see yourself NOT putting on any pounds but it's very possible you will lose during the next month.

Like everyone else, I consider not putting on any weight a major victory. Woo hoo!