OT: The twins are here (early) so I'll be back in 5 weeks!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My weight loss journey will start again in 5 weeks!

I had my twins on November 29th, after "PROM" (premature rupture of membranes - aka my water broke early), they couldn't stop my labor, & I was bleeding so they worried about a placental abruption, so they were delivered by emergency c-section, 10 1/2 weeks early (wasn't due til february 10th). Anyway, they were born at 4:16am (just a few seconds apart), "baby a" who has been named Nevaeh Analiese measured 16 inches long, & weighed in at 2lbs 14oz. "baby b" who's named Avaria Colleen measured 14 1/2 inches long and weighed in at 2lbs 3oz. I came home from the hospital a couple days ago, but the babies remain in the NICU, where they will be until probably mid-january. They are both doing amazingly well! They are breathing on their own, with no oxygen or assistance, they are taking breastmilk down a feeding tube, and doing all the normal baby stuff they should be doing! They have just an IV for extra nutrishion, and "billy lights" beacuse they were a little jaundice (but those will be coming off tomorrow hopefully) Which is soooo wonderful! Please keep them in your prayers though, that they continue to do well, and grow! I can't wait till they come home.

Nevaeh

Avaria
  • OHMAHGEEZ! They're so tinies! Look at their tiny little noses. AWWW.

And they both earn Garnet's Baby Name Stamp of Approval. It's an official honor. ^^
  • Awww Congrats! Im glad they are doing well! Im sure you absolutely cant wait to have them home! They are so cute and tiny!

Take care and we'll see ya in a few weeks!
  • They are so tiny and precious! Congratulations on your little bundles of joy, and I will send good wishes for them to grow strong and come home soon.
  • Wow! That's a big change a little earlier than expected! It sounds like you're taking it in stride. Congrats! Take care of yourself.
  • OMG congratulations!!!! They are absolutely adorable! Congratulations my friend!!!!!
  • awwww congrats! they are absolutely gorgeous! My daughter was a preemie...I had her at 30 weeks....she weighed 2 pounds 10 ounces....She is 12 now!!!! wow the time goes! they may be tiny now but girls are fighters and they will be running all over the place before you know it! Time just goes by so fast! Glad they are doing well! Hope you get some rest and take care of yourself!
  • that's so, so, so exciting!! big time congratulations, totally adorable, sweet and precious!! the best of gifts. consider the prayers outgoing
  • Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! My prayers are with you, the babies and your family! Congrats!!
  • My prayers are with you. Be sure to take care of yourself too.
  • Congratulations! Glad to hear both girls are doing so well. They are just are just adorable! Take care of yourself and those two little precious bundles.
  • Congrats! Glad everyone is doing so well!
  • Congratulations! They are both beautiful!!!
  • Congratulations on your two little bundles!
  • Many congratulations on your two little ones! Rest up and don't forget to look after yourself, too