Tired of crappy excuses.... I am soooo back!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, I have no good excuse just a bunch of crappy rationalizations (maybe I should say irrationalizions if that was a word) to myself of why I haven't been here. I have been doing some soul searching and figured out somethings...some of what many of you have already seen through myself, like, if I can check my facebook ten times a day I can pop in here a few times too. I have slacked off for far too long, been battling the same 10lbs for months now and it has got to stop. I have been gone from here far too long! Today I was just thinking "why have my friends stopped blogging? I need their support".. Ahem...ahem. WHAT?!?! what did I say to myself? was I putting part of my shame off on them for not blogging and keeping myself on track?! WHAT- you mean, there isn't a fabulous group of people posting every single day on 3fc, and in my case- more importantly on the SBD thread?! What the heck was I thinking?! I wasnt. I just simply wasn't. But, it got me thinking on getting my support system back that has been here all along.

SO, my friends- I apologize for being gone and all my crappy excuses on why I haven't been here! It is my time to jump back in the saddle and I am here to stay! I need the support of all you wonderful chickies! I won't name names because I will be sure to forget someone and then feel bad later- but you all know who you are! The bones of the SBD thread!! And to all of you other chickies I have yet to meet I thank you too for being here and look forward to getting to know you!

Look out 3FC, Rikki is back! ;0)

HUGS to all! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
  • Hi! I think I am new since you are back, nice to meet you.

My husband is a vegetarian, I'm meat-optional (meaning, I don't whine if I don't have it. He tried to get me to be a vegetarian 10 years ago, but his idea of vegetarian was "pasta" and I gained 30 pounds. Once I shed the weight I might go back, mostly all we (daughter and I) eat is turkey/chicken breast anyway...
  • Glad you're back Rikki! Sounds like you're revved up and ready to go!
  • Yay! Rowdy One is back.
  • Hey Rikki - good to see you around these parts again I'm having the same darned struggle with those 10 lbs and not doing what I know I should. What's with that? Do we really think we can outsmart our bodies?!

It's been so nice to see all my old friends coming back
  • Thanks for the welcome back!
    s all around!~

Ruth- Rowdy one? who, me?! lol
    Weebles nice to meet you too!
    Kara-nice to see you back too!
    Cyndi- Wish we could change our bodies completely with brainpower! At least you made it to goal before struggling with the same 10lbs! But I know its a constant struggle! and no easier for you than me...I just have to catch on to some of your determination and will power!

Maybe a little will help too ;0)
  • Which same 10 lbs? The ones stuck to my a--..... thigh?

In honor of the girls coming back, I too have been forced, I mean, decided to come back as well.
  • Hi Rikki, it's nice to meet you.
  • Nice to meet you too Heidi!
    and Lisa- give me a break! LOL you're too funny! Forced my a--... I mean thigh!
  • Missed ya girl!
  • I'm glad to see you back, Rikki!
  • I'm just sitting here laughing at everyone tonight!! Welcome back y'all!
  • Welcome back Rikki! Good to see you back here. Hard to stay away from the beach too long.
  • I''m new here, but wanted to say HI!
  • Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!