What is your workout routine?

• I change things up a lot to stay interested but I'm getting into kind of a groove now.

I walk/run 2 miles 4-5 days a week and do the Firm sculpting DVD's 3 times a week
  • I do my wii - My Fitness coach- 6 days a week. 30 minutes Tuesday - Friday and 45 Minutes on Sat & Sunday. I walk 1 mile at lunch Monday - Friday. Then I walk/run almost 3 miles 5 - 6 days a week. If it's too cold to get out to walk then I will do a diffferent Wii game either Wii Fit Plus or EA Sports Active.
  • I just started doing P90X (today is the first day of week 2), with a couple extra cardio sessions thrown in (running, usually 3 miles or so). Previously I was spinning 3X a week, doing lifting/cardio intervals twice a week, and yoga once a week. I like to change things up too, especially when my weight loss starts to slow down again. We'll see if this latest change makes a difference.
  • I've cut back quite a bit recently, as I was having a hard time finding time in our daily schedule to get out, with hubby's new work hours. So I am aiming for cycling on the stationary bike Tuesday and Thursday, and workin out with my (totally awesome) new resistance bands Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I prefer strength training to cardio, and I am still tweaking my routine to see what a good balance is for me
  • I run about 5 miles 6 days a week and a strength train 4 days a week. I also fit in pilates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If I get bored I have lots of dvd's to choose from....my current fav is one of the Firm's dancing dvd's.
  • I do 90 minutes cardio/weight interval training 5 days a week.
  • I swim laps for 45 minutes 4-5 times a week. I keep thinking I'm going to add weight training, but I haven't done it yet.
  • I walk/run 4 days a week and weight train 3-4 days a week.
  • Right now, I am doing the following:

Mondays: spinning
    Tuesdays: zumba and water aerobics
    Wednesdays: 2 miles on the treadmill (30 minutes) and strength training
    Thursdays: spinning and strength training
    Fridays: treadmill
    Saturdays/Sundays: rest day or bike ride/hike (if I rest one day, the other is activity)
  • On this schedule for 90 days then will changes things up again:

Strength training 3x wk
    Cardio 4x wk
    Yoga 1x wk
    Intense Ab workout 1x wk
  • I do cardio 6 days a week for 1 hour 5days a week and 2 hours on Saturday. If I had more time those other 5days I would spend more time there.
    Next week I am going to start weight training again and alternate cardio/weights daily and Saturdays do both. I devote all my cardio time to running and building my endurance up I love it and if you love it don't change it right
  • I've been going to the gym and doing cardio for an hour at a time, 4/5 times a week, along with swimming a mile once a week.
    This last week my trainer has changed my routine to cut down the cardio slightly and add in some resistance training instead, and today I've just been to my first step class which as great! So I'm going to replace one gym workout with the step class for a few weeks and see how that goes.
  • I go to a Zumba class as often as I can--this week it will be tomorrow and Saturday. On the days that I don't Zumba, I hit the treadmill. I did 5 miles at 3.6-3.9 mph today.

I *know* I need to do weights (and we have them) but I absolutely loathe them.
  • I do exercises on the Wii Fit 4-5 days a week between 30 and 45 minutes. I'm just starting out, so I am really just trying to get into the habit of making it a daily routine. I work up a pretty good sweat doing the free step, and then I do some strength training exercises on some days.
  • I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I'd like to go three times a week more consistently, and as soon as my next deadline passes I will start doing that (at least until the next crunch time).

My workout is 30 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical, followed by a full-body workout with weights. Since I only go 2-3 times a week, I make it count. I get my heart rate up and sweat during the cardio, and I lift heavy. I hate the cardio, but I love the way lifting makes me feel.